[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
How can we help you?
- Do you need help reaching your faith-based nonprofit’s potential?
- Do you want to start a new nonprofit?
- Are you frustrated with your board of directors?
- Does your organization have the funding it needs to fulfill its mission?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with all that running an organization requires?
You’ve come to the right place!
The Faith Based Nonprofit Resource Center seeks to develop and strengthen the nonprofit community, equipping it to serve with excellence. Our vision is to build:
- Dynamic nonprofit leaders
- Vibrant nonprofit boards
- Effective nonprofit organizations
- And last but not least, fulfilled volunteers
We want to help you reach your goals as a faith-based nonprofit. We know your passion for serving others and meeting the needs around you. We can help you reach the full potential of your organization without wasting time and money trying to figure it all out on your own. Yes, you could be successful without hiring a consultant/ coach but it would take you longer and cost you more in the long run. Let us share what we have shared with numerous local, national and international clients and start using our knowledge, resources and lessons learned to boost your nonprofit to the next level. We serve:
- Start Up Ministries & Nonprofits
- Established nonprofits that need a boost to reach their full potential
- Nonprofits seeking grant writing and research assistance
A note from Debbie DiVirgilio, Founder & President:
“I view my work with nonprofits as a ministry using the gifts and talents that I have been given. I have known since I was very young that I wanted to work with nonprofits – even before I knew what nonprofits were. I pursued knowledge and experience as I worked in the nonprofit field but felt that I could do so much more for more nonprofits and Faith Based Organizations by starting a consulting business. I recognize the need for and potential of nonprofits to meet so many physical, spiritual and emotional needs in our communities and I want to work with them to fulfill their missions.” –Debbie DiVirgilio
What others are saying about Debbie:
“Debbie’s workshop, “Foundation Funding: Is it an Option,” was the best one of the entire CLA conference! She shared information that has equipped me to literally change the lives of MILLIONS of individuals.” – Conference Attendee